Special People

Hi fellow Special People! 
I'm an adrenaline junkie and like many of you I’m a special person as well. 
When I was 19 I’ve been diagnosed with ADHD, Bipolar 2 and OCD.
In my 20’s I’ve been from doctor to doctor and all had some other opinion about my condition. I think I took almost every medication that was available on the market. From Adderall to Benzos to Anti depressants to Mood stabilizers. Did all these meds helped? Well some did but most of them did not. I’ve been to many types of Psychotherapies as well including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and even Hypnotherapy. After this long bumpy road I finally came to the conclusion that I’ve been misdiagnosed in many occasions and wrongly medicated and I do not think now that I have ADHD. But I do have lot of similar symptoms.

This Blog is dedicated to people with similar conditions so to all fellow ADHDers, Bipolars, OCDers and all others. I call you all Special People. Because Yes You Are Special. We think different, act different and most people don’t understand us. They call us crazy, stupid, idiots, fools, irresponsible, that we lack feelings and all sort of things. But what they don't realize is that we're human beings as well and that we do have feelings and can be hurt deeply. We're just different because our brain function different. But that doesn't mean that we cannot be the most loving and caring person and cannot function in society. We just crave for people to understand and accept us for who we are instead of judging us so cruelly.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Bipolar and ADHD disorder

Why I call myself Adrenaline Junkie?