Active Childhood

When I was little I looked up to my dad a lot, I would follow him everywhere and would get very upset when he was not around. My dad was a mechanical engineer and a technical school teacher. He had as well a garage where they repair cars and other machinery. After school I would spend most of my time at his garage observing everything he was doing and would follow him around. I was always very curious and interested in his work. So around the age of 8 when he was fixing some lawn mowers he looked at me and asked me if I want to learn. I jumped up with excitement and got a small lawn mower shoved in my hands. He told me if I was able to take it apart and put it back together he will teach me more things. With time and as I grew older I moved from repairing land mowers to cars. Around the age of 12 I was already an all around at my dad’s garage and I would spend most of the summers and after school helping out there.

From very little I got interested in sports and hobbies that would get me into an adrenaline rush. My dad, friends or family members would take me to drag racing or any other car racing competitions. I start as well doing BMX so I would spend lot of time on the BMX track riding my bike and doing crazy jumps. Later in my teens I got interested in fight sports like Boxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Wrestling, Judo. I would regularly be going to watch competitions and/or trainings.


We always had pets and other animals at home so I grew up between them. We had many dogs, cats, turtles, birds and a big aquarium. I had my own horse as well at a horse stable near home where I was going every Saturday or Sunday morning to ride my horse and take care of her. I loved being in the forest with my horse and dogs, I could run free through it while enjoying the solitude and scent of pines and trees. These where the times that I would have felt the happiest.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Difference Bipolar and ADHD disorder

Special People

Why I call myself Adrenaline Junkie?